Saturday, July 3, 2010

The more tomatoes the better


Today my boyfriend came up to visit me and we spent most of the day in San Francisco. It was lots of fun and the weather was PERFECT. On the way home from the BART we contemplated where we were going to eat and ended up deciding on Zachary's for pizza ( since I had been craving pizza all week) We ordered a half Cesar salad and a medium Zachary's Special Spinach and Mushroom stuffed pizza.

Cesar Salad



Zachary's Special : Spinach & Mushroom
* The tomato layer is my favorite*

Our meal was FANTASTIC and what made it even better was that there was no wait to be seated. Typically Zachary's has a 20-40min wait and sometimes longer on the weekends but today Francis and I were able to walk in and seat ourselves anywhere we pleased. I love it when you get lucky at restaurants ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment