Thursday, December 9, 2010

WE’RE BBBAAAACCCCKKKK!!!!

With the school year winding down and the holidays around the corner we have had more time to make some delicious meals. Most of the meals were so good that we forgot to take a picture. lol :) Well today I came back home from my last Physiology lecture and decided to treat myself to a good breakfast. My initial idea was to make vegetarian tacos since we used all the ground beef earlier for tacos. But Michelle told me that for breakfast she made herself some delicious Fiesta Eggs. Then it hit me-- Why not make breakfast tostadas??!!

Here are my tasty results

Breakfast Tostadas
fried Guerrero white corn tortillas topped with mexican blend cheese, eggs, tomatoes, onion , and salsa verde


mi desayuno fue muy delicioso

No comments:

Post a Comment