Saturday, October 27, 2012

Big ole sandwich

For Day 3 of my Portland trip I explored the Columbia River Gorge and the Portland Saturday Market. After my tour this morning of some of the amazing waterfalls that Oregon has to offer I headed back into town. I was starving and decided to check out another Portland food truck. This time I went with Big A** Sandwiches. This truck has apparently been on the Food Network so I definitely wanted to see if they were legit. I ordered the Big A** Vegetarian. OMG! I kid you not, this sandwich was HUGE! It was in fact a big a** sandwich.
The Big A** Vegetarian
Field roasted ‘deli’ slices with hand but french fries, grilled and piled into a ciabatta roll and cover with homemade béchamel cheese sauce.

This is one of the best sandwiches I have ever eaten. And the veggie meat was amazing! (Apparently it comes from Seattle) Plus I appreciate that they made this sandwich spicy. Two thumbs up in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment