Thursday, October 11, 2012

Welcome to the 'Burgh

I've had my first visitor!! 
                                   

Last weekend my Dad took a trip out to visit me in Pittsburgh. This was his first chance to see my apartment, neighborhood, new school, and just Pennsylvania in general. Although his stay didn't include a stop at the famous Primanti Bros., it did involve a lot of good eating... and surprisingly a fair amount of home cooking.

Friday's Lunch at Steak N' Shake
Dad's Guac Burger
My Wisconsin Cheddar Cheese Burger
Dad enjoying a Strawberry Shake
Friday Night's Pre-5K Dinner:
                        
Fresh fish from Giant Eagle's Market District including
Jamaican Jerk Salmon (upper right) and 
Salmon with Bourbon Marinade (lower right)

Close up of the Jerk Salmon, my Dad's favorite

Saturday's morning race:


Sunday's Brunch at Pamela's Diner:

(aka Monique's favorite restaurant)

Sunday Night's Dinner:
                                 
Smother Pork Chops
*Soooooo Goooooood!*



Thanks for visiting! If anyone else wants to come just let me know!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment