Sunday, September 12, 2010

Bette's Ocean View Diner -- take 2

Today Francis and I went out on a long overdue breakfast date to Bette's Ocean View Diner. Here is what we ordered:

Francis got his favorite -- The Philadephia breakfast

Since they weren't offering the Blueberry Pancake special :( I decided to switch things up and order the Herb & Cheese Omelette, which came with homefries and a spiced apple muffin. To my surprise (but not really cause I have yet to try anything bad from here) the omelet was DELICIOUS!!!! The ingredients in the omelette were so fresh and simple that I didn't even need to add hot sauce or salsa to it (and that's sayin' something because I always eat my omelets with salsa).
Finally, we could not leave Bette's without ordering a side of their Buttermilk pancakes.


No comments:

Post a Comment