Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sweet Spot

After our pho dinner my uncle was craving dessert so Michelle and I suggested we swing by one of our favorite dessert spots, C.R.E.A.M.(Cookies Rule Everything Around Me). C.R.E.A.M. specializes in ice cream cookie sandwiches and cheap prices, which are some of the reasons why we enjoy it so much. Usually the line is out the door and around the corner and takes 20min but tonight we got lucky and walked right in.



Me and Michelle's cookies. Michelle got the Cinnamon Caramel ice cream sandwiched between 2 Butter Sugar cookies. I got the Strawberry ice cream sandwiched between 2 Butter Sugar cookies.





yummy late night treats!! and only a $1.50

My uncle got the Chocolate Banana Walnut ice cream sandwiched between 2 Chocolate Chip cookies. He started digging in right away so I wasn't able to get a before shot but I was able to get this action shot, which perfectly illustrates just how much he enjoyed his sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment