Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Primanti Bros. take 2

Today was our first full day in The Burgh so of course we had to go to a Pittsburgh staple. Monique is joining my mom and I this time so we wanted her to experience the famous, French fry-stuffed sandwiches. She doesn't eat meat other than seafood so she got a beer-battered fish sandwich. My mom and I have no problems eating meat, as evidenced by my mom's Pittsburgher cheese steak and my Pastrami sandwich (heavy on the pastrami in true Pittsburgh fashion).

So what did Monique think of it? She like the food but what stood out more to her were the large portions Primanti Bros. gave out. "Do people really eat all of this??" she kept asking. The answer, you bet they do. Looks like I'm going to need to step my eating game up.

No comments:

Post a Comment