Saturday, September 29, 2012

Birthday dinner



I can't believe that it my birthday has arrived already. Time really does fly. I mean fall is here, which means the holidays are just around the corner, which also means 2012 is almost over. I just can't believe it. Anyways, I decided to go to Scott's in Walnut Creek for my birthday dinner. Even though I am a vegetarian, I still eat fish from time to time. But do not be fooled, my diet is primarily veggies & fruit. :)
Mom & Dad
I promise you, I told him to smile yet he kept talking as I took the picture
Dani & I
New yoga top from Mom :)




New Lululemon gear from Papa :


New Water Canteen from Dani :)
complete with a lotus design

New bracelets from Miche :)
Now onto the real focus, FOOD!

Mom's meal: Dungeness Crab encrusted swordfish
My meal : Shrimp Au-Gratin

Dani's meal : Seafood Salad


Dad looking proud in his bib.
Dad's meal: Cioppino 
**Items not pictured**
Traditional Clam Chowder
Oysters Rockefeller
Fried Calamari

No comments:

Post a Comment