Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday in the Park

At my job I typically tend to get scheduled Fridays off. This week instead of lounging in my apartment I decided to contact Dani and she if she would be interested in doing some park day lounging in San Francisco. Sure enough, Dani was down. So around 2 o’clock we met up at Rockridge Bart station and headed to the Mission district of San Francisco. Dolores Park is about a 20min walk from the 16th St. Bart station. So before we made it to the park we stopped to pick up some lunch to take with us. Our place of choice was Dolores Park Cafe. Dani ordered a Tuna Melt while I opted for the classic veggie sandwich. We then kicked off our moccasins and shared some fresh strawberries while enjoying the San Francisco sun. 

Dani enjoying her Tuna Melt
My veggie sandwich. Super tasty and soft enough for me to eat, considering my braces.
Moccasins and fresh strawberries

Today was indeed a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment