Sunday, October 28, 2012

Stumbled Upon Success

After breakfast I decided to walk a couple streets over and check out the cute shops along Hawthrone St. The Belmont district is super cute and filled with tons of interesting spots. While walking and browsing I stumbled across The Waffle Window. Now, I originally had plans to visit this place but I nixed it out in my schedule due to my lack of time. I was so happy that I was able to miraculously fit a visit into my schedule because OMG this place is off the hook.
The Waffle Window
My Selection: The Seasonal Special
Pumpkin Pie Waffle 
pumpkin pie filling on top of a waffles with cinnamon, whipped cream, and caramel sauce.

This place is amazing! They make all sorts of waffle creations: sweet, savory, and simple starters. I am so glad that I was able to find this place. You know what they say, “ You always save the best for last.”

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment