Wednesday, September 14, 2011

quick after school snack

Today in my art class we started work on our 3 week long skeleton project. Drawing a skeleton is pretty difficult and requires a lot of brain activity to be able to get the proportions and details right. Needless to say after 3 hours of
sketching and drawing my was pretty dead. In addition to my brain fatigue I was also hungry. I decided to grab some food after class downtown before I headed on my walk home. Phil's Sliders was place of choice. This was my first time going but I'd been wanted to stop in a for awhile because of their sign that advertises potato tots and s'more bars.
Since I just wanted a simple snack to hold me over for a few hours until dinner I decided to keep it simple and order 1 slider and 1 order of homemade potato tots.
My Verdict: Delicious!!! Both items were very good and cost me less than $5 . I may have to fit this place into my regular Wednesday routine as an after-art snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment